Anthony Schifano is a recent graduate of Ramapo College of New Jersey. Graduating with a degree in Communications, Mr. Schifano is currently working on a Masters Degree in Education from Felician University. In the spring season, he works at a local high school as the assistant golf coach.
- Pens (Blue, Black, and Red… ABSOLUTELY NO COLORS!)
- Number 2 pencils (mechanical preferred)
- ONE pocket size stapler with staples
- Loose leaf paper
- ONE 3-pack of highlighters
- Pencil box/case
- ONE pack of Crayola colored pencils
- ONE pack of Crayola crayons
- ONE pack of Crayola markers
- FIVE folders (different colors for different classes)
SUPPLIES BY CLASS
|ONE Five Star one subject notebook for notes and in class assignments.
ONE 3” 3-ring binder with dividers (dividers labeled: Do Now, Class Notes, Homework, Tests & Quizzes, Loose Leaf)
|ONE Five Star one subject notebook for notes and in class assignments.||ONE Five Star one subject notebook for notes and in class assignments.|
|Texas Instruments TI-30XIISScientific Calculator||TWO Composition NotebookS. One for journal entries and One for Spelling & Vocabulary.|
Reading List is as Follows
Please Notes: If you wish to read your on choice of book, please email me first so I can “okay’ the book.
- In the Year of the Boar and Jackie Robinson
- Island of the Blue Dolphin
- Number the Stars